forwarding FROM an outside isp to vodahost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forwarding FROM an outside isp to vodahost

Now that my outgoing email is working -thanks to you guys- I'm ready to tackle the last (hopefully!) issue with email.
    Prior to setting up my website, I was using hotmail for my business email. I would like to have that email address forwarded to my new business email address for a while until everyone has the new address.
    Additionally, I have lots of stored emails/folders in hotmail that I would LOVE to have moved to briggatefarms.com's outlook email folders.
    Within cPanel, it discussed forwarding emails from within the same domain. Is it possible to forward from my hotmail address to info@briggatefarms.com?
    Treenerd

Re: forwarding FROM an outside isp to vodahost

You can forward the emails themselves... one by one to the new address so that you have a copy of them.. i dont know if hotmail has an AUTO forwarder or not..seeing that it is a free service.. however, you should be ablt to get it into outlook so that outlook checks all your mail and downs it in one place.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Guess you get what you pay for -argh- sending one at a time will be painful. If I find a way within hotmail to do it faster, say importing by folder, I'll post back so you'll know.

Comment

You cant do it.

Your ISP provider will not allow it unless you signed up with them for
        your own Post Office or Mail Box which is a business rate.

You are currently using home connection rates.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

yup - just found out you can only forward if it is another hotmail.com, msn.com, or live.com email address. Boo hoo.
          Thanks again for the follow up!

Comment

Working...
          X