My first site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first site...

Trying to publish my first site, and the FTP part has me lost.

when I type in my domain http://www.indiana-real-estate-rebate.com it brings up a "website coming soon" message and it says click here for ftp info.

when i click my bv pw's dont work. Do I do this same thing within CP and if so, what am I missing?

thanks for the help!
    Nathan

Re: My first site... help : )

Hi .. you will need the information provided to you when you ordered a voda hosting account?

Do you have that informational email?? - the one you received after your purchase of a voda hosting account??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

LMAO.. thats not a vodahosted account. BV will not publish elsewhere.. thats why it wont work!!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Lady, I have used all of the passwords provided.

Have emailed customer support numerous times and they give me the same answer. A live voice would be great, I know this is a simple fix...
        Just not sure how.

Within Control Panel... going to FTP manager... where do I go from there.

Thanks for the help, it is really appreciated.

Nathan

Comment

You can use Blue Voda to build a site and publish in any cpanel. It just wont do it on its own but it can be done.

I have three other sites not hosted by Voda Host and all three were built with Blue Voda

As far as it wont publish you are correct. But you can copy the HTML and down load it and all the jpegs and it will work fine. Its just slow

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
            Hi .. you will need the information provided to you when you ordered a voda hosting account?

Do you have that informational email?? - the one you received after your purchase of a voda hosting account??
            Hey I went to the Bluevoda design link in your signature. Is that not the same as as just Bluevoda? Is that you doing it for me?

I ask because I am what I consider very good with Bluevoda but need a shopping card and ecommerce and am just not impressed with soho because it wont look like my site. My name and branding is very important to the business I am starting. I have installed it as a backend to my site but honestly everything about it seems to suc to me.

You may directly email me if you like at james@jamesincemotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
            X