Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i login as an admin !!!!

hi,
    good day, First off I would like to thank all of you Voda People for your support and help, i have loved the idea of having forum on my website, however i have no idea how to do it & its my first experince! so i decided to issue my first form but before i have did that, i gone through all the phpBB tutorial that BV offer............... and i have issue it via fantastico, but i can not access the admin! as i dont knwo how? i have watched the tutorails several time and i have almost look over all the thread on vodatalk about the community form. i am not sure how to login to the page to configure my board and manage it can some one help me in this matter??? i know that it might be a stuiped question but i am really very new to it and want to be very good on it ofcourse by you voda people
    LaFrutaaa

Re: how can i login as an admin !!!!

first you have to login to the forum.. as a user.. then down at the bottom is a link to the admin.. then you login again

karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: how can i login as an admin !!!!

Thank you sooo much Karen, i did it and its working!!
      LaFrutaaa

Comment

Working...
      X