Success/Error Pages Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success/Error Pages Not Working

For whatever reason, the page is not detecting errors. If you go to http://trimbleforcongress.com/Contri...tributions.php and fill out all the info, you'll be taken to http://trimbleforcongress.com/Contribute/success.html
    If on the other hand you simply don't fill anything out (each item is data required) you get taken to the same page.
    Yes, I have both pages in the same folder. Yes, I've tried using both html and php suffixes with the pages; only html suffixes work.
    Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Yes, I am running for Congress.

Re: Success/Error Pages Not Working

You need to validate your form, this will cause an error message to pop up if the form is left blank. No one should technically ever see your error page unless there is a problem proccessing the form or an error of that sort. To validate your form you need to name each field, then double click the fields you want to make them fill in (one at a time) and click the validate tab and fill in the info. Also right click each and every field in the order you want the form to be filled in and select bring to front (do this one at a time for each one including the submit button).
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Your validation doesn't work because the form name is "Contributions Page"

Make it "Contributions_Page" (use an underscore) as whitespaces break the validation function.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much! Your suggestions worked like a charm.

Comment

Working...
        X