Can't Publish - IP Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Publish - IP Address

Can't publish - my IP server is not listed in the drop down list. It used to be 208.43.222.131 - it's not showing up in the new version of BV. Someone responded to my last post regarding this and ask me to try 74.86.118.22 - but that IP server tells me my password is invalid. I have used the same password for the last two years and it has worked fine up until now. I really need to get this page published. Any suggestions?

Re: Can't Publish - IP Address

hi
    ive just checked on my dropdown list and your ip address is on it second from the top are you sure you are using bluevoda 10
    hope this helps its no use trying anyother ip address as this one is your personal address

Comment

I had the same problem at first. Download the latest BlueVoda here: http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...wnloaditemid=1

Then it will appear in the list.

Cheers!

Lori
      Lori
      Public Speaker/Writer
      www.LoriKirstein.com
      If you're going to tell the people the truth, you'd better make them laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by deansunshine View Post
        Can't publish - my IP server is not listed in the drop down list. It used to be 208.43.222.131 - it's not showing up in the new version of BV. Someone responded to my last post regarding this and ask me to try 74.86.118.22 - but that IP server tells me my password is invalid. I have used the same password for the last two years and it has worked fine up until now. I really need to get this page published. Any suggestions?
        Put in a support ticket for the login information for your cpanel. Im positive your server changed, I looked up your domain, alternately you can TRY the control panel login in from bv.. the tab ont he bottom and see if you can find your ip listed there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X