finally published but not correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally published but not correct

Can someone please look at my site and tell me what you see, http://www.akhal-tekespain.com It appears as index and not in the name of akhal-teke spain, it also appears that only the index page has published, but its missing part of a photo and only one of the navigation buttons appers which if you clic on it doesn´t work. There should also be five other navigation buttons but they dont come up. The text is all ok.
    Thanks, Jill
    sigpic

Re: finally published but not correct

I see all five navagation buttons as well as your photos. However the photos have really really large file sizes (over 3000 kb's) you need to reduce these greatly, use PixResizer (free in your control panel) if you do not have imaging software. This slows your page load down greatly and could be why you are not seeing all. As for your other pages you have to publish each one seperately.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi, Ditto with Ed on the images, this might help. Also! Have you published all your pages separately.
      I see 6 buttons in total & 2 images.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks guys,
        I have followed the advice and resized the pics although it did say that some of them were not resized as they were too small, so do i now have to remove the photos on my pages and replace them with the resized ones then republish the pages? Also out of interest why does the home page come up listed on google as index and not in the akhal-teke name? i also had to put in the whole address www.etc to even find the page, that wont do as no one will find me.
        regards, Jill
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X