Link colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link colours

I have some type in the midst of which I have linked a word to another page.
    Problem.
    The background is blue and the lettering is white. When I make the word into a link it goes blue and ofcourse is illegible on the blue background... How do I change the colour of the link word back to white to fit in with the rest of the copy please? I have been to the properties pull down where it provides a facility to do the colour change but it makes no difference, the colour remains blue. Or does it only show the changed colour after publication? The preview does not show the colour change after altering it in the properties menu.
    Thank you

Re: Link colours

This is a simple fix...almost too simple.

Select your link and click on properties. In the appearance box click edit styles. There in the pop up box will be a styles link in which you can change the color of linked, visited, active & hover links.

Dont forget to selcet that style afterwards.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

thanx for the reply, but I'm afraid that don't work none!
      I made all the links white as i dont know if i should select hovering or what.
      I made a new style, style 2 made it white selected it and bang it remains blue... please give me a full
      1.. click this
      2.. click that
      Sorry but I'm an ignoramus when it comes to computers..
      thank you

Comment

The colors don't show correctly until you publish. Try previewing your site. On Firefox the preview should show the correct colors; I assume on other browsers too. When you publish the correct colors will show for sure.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Aha! It does not show any changes whilst working on the site. One has to preview it to know if the cahnges have taken. Problem solved!
          Thanx

Comment

Oops, yeah. Took that for granted. Most things dont show until previewed and some only after the have been published.
            Thanks, Tom

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
            Aguycanbeachhostel
            Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Working...
            X