include php file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• include php file

How can I include a php file in my web page? I want a action without change my web page.

Re: include php file

hello,

Right click on your background and click page properties below "page width" is file extension: html , click html and choose php then republish your site and rename the links linking to that page with php instead of a html extention
    exampe: www.yoursite/site.php

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by hidden View Post
      hello,

Right click on your background and click page properties below "page width" is file extension: html , click html and choose php then republish your site and rename the links linking to that page with php instead of a html extention
      exampe: www.yoursite/site.php

hope this helps
      THANK YOU. This means that I can not use a php file from inside of a html file?

Comment

no you can only choose between html or php to publish your site but there is a difference between the two details of which i cant explain because i dont know much about there difference.

Comment

Incorrect hidden!You should not answer if you do not know.

Leal,

adding php is as simple as abc!

First, as not to forget, open the page properties and change to "save as php". Now insert an HTML box...type in your code in the box and you are done.

If you need more help, use the search feature ==> adding php. Karen & naval have various posts on this.

What a coinsidence the post just below yours talks about the same thing & Karen has already replied there.
          Last edited by travlinman; 05-11-2009, 10:05 PM. Reason: add more info

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

travlinman I dont like your Attitude

Comment

Working...
            X