Help With Meta Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Meta Tags

, is there a place l could find help with Meta Tags from? I have made a site and l don't think it is appearing in search engines for some reason, l don't think my meta tags are set up correctly?

Re: Help With Meta Tags

l checked my email inbox and l had an email from vodahost regarding browser caching, l done what they said and still l can't find my site when l search for it:

Comment

Your website is found by clicking your link. If you are a new site, you will have to wait until the search engines list you .. you can help with this by submitting your website to google and other search engines ..you can find this information out by visiting the threads in the seo area of this forum .. or you can type in your search bar, submitting your website to search engines, you will come up with lots of answers ..

Your question is more appropriately placed under the seo area of this forum, I shall move it there now ..

(p.s. your posts have been modified to reflect only the issue you are asking about .. it would be best to keep it this way in the future, with all of your posts, questions and answers)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

o... ty for this, you have been very helpful :]

Comment

Working...
        X