Publishing issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing issues

domain name: pamelarmccabe.com- VYIWhsk Regarding affiliate banners: I have copied and pasted the banners for each page to bottom of body of page- they are showing up at the top of the page- why?

I created a pop-up for pertinent information about my galleries on the index page and it does not show up after publishing. Why?

I have added music to my pages- MP3's and they take forever to open and of course upload. Can you suggest anothere format?

I discovered that my ISP, AOL, times out before I can publish my pages, so it takes about 3 hours to do the deed- can you suggest another ISP?

I need to republish all my pages after making corrections, will I need to delete these pages from my Cpanel's file manager first?

If these questions are answered (others may have same questions) I believe my publishing issures will be resolved.

Thanks so very much for your help

Trish mc

Re: Publishing issues

1.. because you have used images and didnt put this ontop of or below the images and the background image pushed it up.

2..i didnt see the popup but generally its linked to a mouse over or text.. i didnt LOOK at your coding..

3... you need editing software to compress them small or a high speed connection

4... any isp other than AOL is better.. try netzero if you are still on dial up...your mp3 will still take for ever.. invest in high speed connection

5. as long as the pages are named the same they will overwrite whats there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Publishing issues

Thank you, I will work on this again. I appreciate your speedy reply

Trish

Comment

Working...
      X