Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you...

Ok......

I've spent the past 2+ hrs trying to accomplish something that is right in front of me - but I'm not seeing it:)

Follow me please.... I've got a lead capture page, (which is my indexed home page) and I've got a sales page which I'm gathering needs to be linked to my indexed home page.

Example:

www.abc.com
    www.abc.com/xyz.html

The home page has an html coded opt-in form. (I understand linking text and images, but evidently you cannot use that process with html) When someone fills out the opt-in form with their info and clicks the "click for details" button, 2 things are supposed to happen.

1. They will be directed/linked to the sales page
    2. The autoresponder will iniate a series of follow up emails

If I go to each page independently, they're both live. Now all I need to do is merge to two together.

How can I link the two together, so when the opt-in form is filled out and they click the submit bar, they are taken to the sales page?

Thanks in advance

Re: How do you...

the opt-in form is filled out and they click the submit bar, they are taken to the sales page?

Add a hyperlink from the "Submit Bar" to the "sales page"

Highlight or right click "Submit Bar" and goto hyperlink properties. Under http://add the address of the sales page.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
      the opt-in form is filled out and they click the submit bar, they are taken to the sales page?

Add a hyperlink from the "Submit Bar" to the "sales page"

Highlight or right click "Submit Bar" and goto hyperlink properties. Under http://add the address of the sales page.
      I can appreciate what yuor saying zuriatman, but the submit bar is in html code, along with the other form field code...Since it's in html code, the same characteristics don't apply as if you were to right click something in text or a picture. I'm not able to generate a link in html code. (If there is a way, I'm not aware of it)

Thanks for your feedback though!

Comment

Right click and select html and edit your html.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X