Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you link the payment with the product?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you link the payment with the product?????

Hi there could any one help me, I need to know how to link my products to the payments.

exaple: I use a paypal button and my product is 5 postings, the customer clicks on the paypal button, pays, comes back to a page I have created for the customer to post these 5 postings thats the part I need to link, the servise?

It would be fantastic if any one could help me with this

Many thanks
    Kezz
    sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Re: How do you link the payment with the product?????

Originally posted by kezzkj
    Hi there could any one help me, I need to know how to link my products to the payments.

exaple: I use a paypal button and my product is 5 postings, the customer clicks on the paypal button, pays, comes back to a page I have created for the customer to post these 5 postings thats the part I need to link, the servise?

It would be fantastic if any one could help me with this

Many thanks
    Kezz
    When you signup with PayPal, they give you the option to redirect back the customer to whichever page you like. So simply provide your post page link to the PayPal signup routine.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi there thanks for the help, i dont think i said it right, i know that paypal you can put a url to send you back to a page after the customer pays for the product. I need help actually giving that customer the 5 postings without the customer beable to get any more postings untill the customer buys them again.

kezz
      sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Which website builder are you using?
        Last edited by navaldesign; 03-04-2006, 04:27 PM.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi again i'll be using soho

kezz
          sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X