Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joomla Templates, created by Blue Voda? Will it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joomla Templates, created by Blue Voda? Will it work?

Hi,
    I'm trying to create a Joomla template. Can I use Blue Voda (which I love) in creating template then uploading to Joomla website as my template? Or do I need a joomla template maker?
    Thanks for your help:)
    Diana

Re: Joomla Templates, created by Blue Voda? Will it work?

Originally posted by Diajejo View Post
    Hi,
    I'm trying to create a Joomla template. Can I use Blue Voda (which I love) in creating template then uploading to Joomla website as my template? Or do I need a joomla template maker? Thanks for your help:) Diana
    Neither.

Blue Voda is a completely separate, self-contained, and specially formatted Website builder based on a Unicode/HTML coding, and Joomla is an entirely interdependent CMS (Content Management System) PHP-based website builder that although is "Open Source" requires a specially written and configured 'theme' to properly function.

There are many Free Joomla "basic" themes available [list] as well as Premium Templates [examples] that have a bit more pizzazz, but each of them must be applied to the specific version of Joomla base script that they were written for to function properly (in other words, a template written for v. 1.0 will not function well when applied to a Joomla v. 1.5 installation).

For the most part, customizing a Premium Template is more preferred than a free template, mostly because the Authors of free templates make it nearly impossible to remove their backlinks and other information in the footers. So, for more ability to customize a template (swap out images, change text, colors, etc.), the path of least resistance is to purchase a Premium Template and learn how to do it all yourself or pay someone else to do it for you.

* Without an advanced knowledge of PHP and Joomla foundation code structure, there is no way you can be expected to create a Joomla Template from scratch!

Affordable Joomla Customizations
    Custom Blue Voda Page Designs
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili. I figured as much. I think I will give a template maker, artisteer a try.
      Thanks again, Diana

Comment

Originally posted by Diajejo View Post
        I think I will give a template maker, artisteer a try.
        Make sure whomever you seek custom designs from truly knows what they are doing before you authorize a project to begin!

What is your budget? You have to define a realistic budget beforehand, if you are going to get any quality results -- at any price! A good Designer can likely scale your vision to fit your budget.
        Can they show you their previous work to demonstrate their capability? Everyone who says they can do something particular should have examples to prove a degree of familiarity.
        Don't shop by price alone just because you do not understand what really needs to be done. Often clients will be lured with the sweetness of a low price only to realize the bitterness of poor quality lasts far longer. Not to mention the possibility of "wasting" your money on a wannabe only to have him abandon a project before completing it! Make sure your selected Designer has explained the project in detail to your satisfaction, so you know what to expect and to prevent "interpretation" on his end.

If you are looking into having a Joomla Template cusotm made from scratch, or are thinking about really customizing a Premium Template to fit you needs, I would be happy to discuss how I might meet your needs affordably and beyond expectation if you inquire via my website.

Comment

Whoops! Here's the right link to examples of Premium Joomla Templates, in case you wanted to think about customizing one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            Make sure whomever you seek custom designs from truly knows what they are doing before you authorize a project to begin!

What is your budget? You have to define a realistic budget beforehand, if you are going to get any quality results -- at any price! A good Designer can likely scale your vision to fit your budget.
            Can they show you their previous work to demonstrate their capability? Everyone who says they can do something particular should have examples to prove a degree of familiarity.
            Don't shop by price alone just because you do not understand what really needs to be done. Often clients will be lured with the sweetness of a low price only to realize the bitterness of poor quality lasts far longer. Not to mention the possibility of "wasting" your money on a wannabe only to have him abandon a project before completing it! Make sure your selected Designer has explained the project in detail to your satisfaction, so you know what to expect and to prevent "interpretation" on his end.

If you are looking into having a Joomla Template cusotm made from scratch, or are thinking about really customizing a Premium Template to fit you needs, I would be happy to discuss how I might meet your needs affordably and beyond expectation if you inquire via my website.
            thanks so much for useful info
            comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

Comment

Originally posted by christina2009 View Post
              thanks so much for useful info
              No problem!

Just to show what can be done with Joomla here in VodaLand is my latest that is already doing extremely well (CMS is the greatest SE-friendly format!). When you find something you like using the links above, or want something special, I'd be happy to offer a quote for any customization you might need if you contact me here.

Comment

Working...
              X