X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Up Images - Please comment this page

Hello

Please view this page www.alfil-sa.com/popup_02.php

This page was made using BV tools for practically everything. Other free small utilities, suggested inside VodaLand were also used.

When the page opens, there is an enlarged picture covering the main text. Hovering the mouse over the button labeled "Ocultar Imagen Ampliada" (Hide Enlarged Image) the big picture disappears. Moving the mouse out this button, the button itself vanishes.

Later, hovering the mouse over and out of the button labeled "Ver Imagen Ampliada" (See Enlarged Image) the enlarged picture is shown and hidden.

These effects were got using only Properties... - Events, for the 2 said buttons.

While these features are not too bad (actually, I could live with them) I would prefer the big image be shown and hidden only when hovering the mouse over and out of the button "Ver Imagen Ampliada". I would like to save the initial appearance of the enlarged image and its first hiding step.

Can somebody suggest something, always within BV ? Thanks in advance.

Just in case, the links are not yet active, as I am still in the designing stage.

-------------
    German
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Pop Up Images - Please comment this page

Hello

Please view this page www.alfil-sa.com/popup_02.php

This page was made using BV tools for practically everything. Other free small utilities, suggested inside VodaLand were also used.

When the page opens, there is an enlarged picture covering the main text. Hovering the mouse over the button labeled "Ocultar Imagen Ampliada" (Hide Enlarged Image) the big picture disappears. Moving the mouse out this button, the button itself vanishes.

Later, hovering the mouse over and out of the button labeled "Ver Imagen Ampliada" (See Enlarged Image) the enlarged picture is shown and hidden.

These effects were got using only Properties... - Events, for the 2 said buttons.

While these features are not too bad (actually, I could live with them) I would prefer the big image be shown and hidden only when hovering the mouse over and out of the button "Ver Imagen Ampliada". I would like to save the initial appearance of the enlarged image and its first hiding step.

Can somebody suggest something, always within BV ? Thanks in advance.

Just in case, the links are not yet active, as I am still in the designing stage.

-------------
    German
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Re: Pop Up Images - Please comment this page

VERY clever, German this BV never ceases to surprise me....but sorry I can't help you do what you want - gonna need a General for that, methinks LOL,
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X