Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit ISP's SMTP

Hello,

The tutorial teaches that we should edit our ISP's SMTP server. Will I be able to send email from my other email account(s) as I used to.

I have set up a new outgoing server and successfully sent an email to my primary email account. Five minutes later it has not arrived yeT!?

Please help.

Re: edit ISP's SMTP

Yes.. you select your accounts on a new email in the FROM window.. drop down far right. For it to appeare in outlook you need to click on send/recieve and select the recieve all.. it doesnt always auto appear depending on your settings and your computer.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dear Karen Mac,

Thank you for your reply.

I edited my outgoing SMPT server according to your tutorial and I now have only one SMTP server. Unfortunately, I am not able to send emails from my my primary jojopara@yahho.com to callback_agent@callback.all-e-services.com. They were reported sent but where have they gone? How can I correct this?

The settings:
      Server name: mail.all-e-services.com
      Username: callback_agent@callback.all-e-services.com

Another [roblem, which I suppose is a global for my sending emails not only to myself but to other recipients. When trying to send email from my primary email, jojopara******.com to jojopara@yahho.com here is what message I get: "George" is not a valid email address because it is not of the form user@host. You must correct it before sending the e-mail.

Thank you!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/jojo/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/jojo/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

you have to UPLOAD an image to your album and then link to it.. cant point to your hard drive.

GEORGE isnt a valid email.. it would have to be george @ some body . com

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X