publishing page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing page

This is the error message I get when I click one of the navigation (Mission) buttons.

"Not Found
    The requested URL /mission.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

(I have published the page and the "Mission" button is linked as: http://www.newdirectionschurch.com/mission.html) The mission.html file is uploaded in the Control Panel, so I don't know what else to do.

Re: Problem publishing page

Double-check that you are not missing the "L" in your file extension on the written link in your page .... if you "copied" the error message, you can clearly see that there is no "L" in the link that was called, whereas there IS an "L" in your typed post:

Originally posted by Sassybanjo View Post
    This is the error message I get when I click one of the navigation (Mission) buttons.

"Not Found
    The requested URL /mission.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

(I have published the page and the "Mission" button is linked as: http://www.newdirectionschurch.com/mission.html) The mission.html file is uploaded in the Control Panel, so I don't know what else to do.
    And, be sure you are "publishing" your Blue Voda pages using the "Publish" icon in Blue Voda only .... never "upload" to the server via your Control Panel!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I cut-n-pasted the error message from my support ticket.

I have added the "L" since I posted for help and made sure the link and page extension matches. The page still doesn't load.

Here is the updated error message:

The requested URL /mission.html was not found on this server.
      Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Comment

None of your links work. When you published your various pages, did you add an extension such as ".htm"? Be sure you do not do that. Your missions page, for instance, should be published as missions and nothing else.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

OK--I see what's wrong. Republish your pages with all lowercase letters, no caps.
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks Tom.

I didn't realize the m was capitalized.

Comment

Working...
            X