States in the Combo Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• States in the Combo Box

This is my first post on here. I have been having fun playing for the past 4 days building my first website.

I am doing a registration form, using a combo box for the states. How do I allow someone that is not in any of the states, say Canada, to type in their location into that box?

Thanks in advance for your assistance. I will be out of the office for a few days touring 4 Carnival ships in Miami but will monitor this forum.

Marilee Wolfe

Re: States in the Combo Box

Originally posted by crewusa
    This is my first post on here. I have been having fun playing for the past 4 days building my first website.

I am doing a registration form, using a combo box for the states. How do I allow someone that is not in any of the states, say Canada, to type in their location into that box?

Thanks in advance for your assistance. I will be out of the office for a few days touring 4 Carnival ships in Miami but will monitor this forum.

Marilee Wolfe
    Add a "Non US" choice in the combo box, and another text field with the indication"Country (For non US) " so they can type in their country
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: States in the Combo Box

Thank you that will work just fine in my case.

Marilee Wolfe

Comment

Working...
      X