X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with forms

Hello,
    Please, i need help!!!!

I am new in this and i am design my first web with bluevoda.

I have a problem with the form, because i don't sent the email to my email adress and give the following problem:

When i press send the form, it goes to http://www.inecal.com/%3C?%20echo($_...PHP_SELF']);?> but this not found and give the error 404.

and i don't recieve the message in the destinattion email adress.

Please, can you say me what i'm doing wrong???

Thank you!!!

My project:
    www.inecal.com

Re: Problem with forms

Looks like you have your forms action set to your contact.php so its linking back to itself. I saw several other things that im not quite sure why the strings were encoded..but.. i am not fluent in spanish so i cant answer if these were correct or not.. but.. your action should be OTHER than your contact page.. either one of the built in ones..or one you paste onto another page .

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Problem with forms

I also had a problem with posting a form on my website. I was directed to use the Advanced Blue Voda Form and had a go. This was far too advanced for me and I ended up designing the form as a TEXT INSERT, then directing visitors to COPY AND PASTE it directly on to their email. They could then ENTER THEIR OWN DETAILS and SEND it to me. Simple or what? I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X