Page not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page not found

I created an account but can't send and receive any email from my pc.
    After setting Outlook, it said that can`t find incoming and outgoing server.
    When trying to reach emails via webmail, in some pc's I can find the page and see my email, but in my office pc, wich is the one that I use, an error message said "can't find the page".
    What can I do to fix this problem?
    I need to setup my email account and use it with my Outlook and webmail.
    Thanks

Re: Page not found

Originally posted by psguzman
    I created an account but can't send and receive any email from my pc.
    After setting Outlook, it said that can`t find incoming and outgoing server.
    When trying to reach emails via webmail, in some pc's I can find the page and see my email, but in my office pc, wich is the one that I use, an error message said "can't find the page".
    What can I do to fix this problem?
    I need to setup my email account and use it with my Outlook and webmail.
    Thanks
    Most commonl problems related with Outlook Express sending/receiving emails, are:
    1. Wrong mail server name: vodahost mail servers are: mail.yourdomain.com, both for SMTP and POP3. Common error: typing: mail@yourdomain.com

2. SMTP authentication: check the "Server autentication required" box

3. Username & password: username is your Vodahost username , password: the one you have chosen when creating the account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X