Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing second website

Hi everyone,
    i have purchased and registered on the server 2 more sites with vodahost but i am not sure still how to publish. i ave created a seperate folder called 2nd website in my bluevoda and created all the pages including an index page in there. is it as simple as publishing from there or, do i have to do something else?
    Thanks to whoever can help.

Re: publishing second website

Hi Justyna,

I have just answered the same question here.

How to publish to Addon Domain
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

hi, i obvousely do not know where or what my public_html folder actually is and how i get my now created pages there to publish .
      Can you please explain from front to finish. If i have second folder created in bluevoda, do i have to rename it to the name of the site i am trying to create or can i leave it named "second website". I still do not understand how to publish on my add on domain. I tried to publish and add on the end of "public_html/pravdainvetments" but this said error no such file or directory.
      Please advise!

P.s- i am not computer literate.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by justyna View Post
        hi, i obvousely do not know where or what my public_html folder actually is and how i get my now created pages there to publish .
        Can you please explain from front to finish. If i have second folder created in bluevoda, do i have to rename it to the name of the site i am trying to create or can i leave it named "second website". I still do not understand how to publish on my add on domain. I tried to publish and add on the end of "public_html/pravdainvetments" but this said error no such file or directory.
        Please advise!

P.s- i am not computer literate.

Thanks
        Hi I have just had the same frustration, having been given the same reply. The help I got on this forum sorted it out.
        Mine worked like this:-
        Publishing to 2nd domain:
        public_html/yourdomain.com
        Don't forget the com
        Hope it works for you

Comment

thanks i will try.

Comment

Working...
          X