Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need an special form created

what i want to do is:

I run a website for a private fantasy fooball competition. When a coach logs into his page he sees all his players jumpers as seperate jpgs. each jumper has a checkbox and by clicking the check box that player is selected and when submitted will be emailed to me as the selected team for the week.

In previous years i have had text fields where the coach would maually type each player he wanted in the team that week.

what i want to be able to do is have a big picture of the playing field and a group of jumpers or player faces off to the left. the user can just then drag and drop the jumper or face into a position on the field and then clicking submit to enter.

there would be no change in information received at my end just a neater and nicer look fo the users.

any help would be great

Re: need an special form created

1. Can you provide me a demo login,
    OR
    1. Can you send a screen shot of the existing page?
    2. Can you provide a sample email-submission, ie what you expect to get back from the form?
    3. What size (resolution) are your player images?

Then,

1. Can you send a sketch of what you want the playing field to look like?
    2. Depending on playing field size, is it permissible to make on-field player images smaller? Down to what size?
    3. How many (maximum) players can a coach choose from?
    4. Do player positions on the field matter? Is a given player restricted to a certain position or subset of positions?

5. What minimum set of browsers do you need to support? (IE 7+, Firefox 3+, ?)
    6. What minimum/maximum window size do you need to support?
    7. I presume you want to do this using plain html+javascript - are you currently using any javascript libraries?
    8. I presume you are currently using PHP as a server-side scripting language - what minimum version can you provide (ie, 5.1.6 or greater ?)
    9. Are you currently using any CMS/framework?

Optionally later:
    10. Are you manually processing the results? Perhaps you should be thinking about storing the results to a database rather than as emails, so you can automate some or all of the processing?
    11. Do you have a database available (presumably MySQL, and what minimum version?)

and finally (the all-important question):
    12. What are you willing/able to pay for this?

Comment

hi mate sounds great whats you email address so i can send the details as there is some info i dont want to post here ie passwords and things that you may need to view my existing pages.

Comment

CAUTION

HughBothwell Is NOT An Authorized VodaHost Freelance Provider!

Minimum Requirements For Qualifcation: Rank of One Star General in VodaTalk Forums and Approval By General VodaHost.

It is a violation of Forum Rules to post in this Forum offering services without having met the minimum requirements and having been pre-Authorized. Any such posts are a form of Spam/Forum Abuse, and subject both posts and Users to Moderation.

VodaTalk Members are advised to avoid dealings with any unauthorized services provider that does not have the verified credibility that has been reserved for respected Approved VodaHost Forums Freelancers.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

could you provide the email address of some good people. i ned to email them exactly what i want to acheive.

Comment

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X