sortable lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sortable lists

I got carried away with a form i was hoping to create with drag and drop pictures and stuff but having searched the net i have found something which seems similar to what i was after and alot simpler looking (whether or not it is simple is another question)

i found this sortable list scrip at http://tool-man.org/examples/sorting.html just ashort way down the page.

he uses the alphabet as an example and you can drag the words to any order an hit inspect and a window opens to show you again your order.

i want something similar and when the order is chosen have it be able to be submited somehow so that i can get it in an email.

does anyone know how/if bluevoda can do this???

dragging sortable list form

I got carried away with a form i was hoping to create with drag and drop pictures and stuff but having searched the net i have found something which seems similar to what i was after and alot simpler looking (whether or not it is simple is another question)

i found this sortable list scrip at http://tool-man.org/examples/sorting.html just ashort way down the page.

he uses the alphabet as an example and you can drag the words to any order an hit inspect and a window opens to show you again your order.

i want something similar and when the order is chosen have it be able to be submited somehow so that i can get it in an email.

does anyone know how/if bluevoda can do this???

Comment

Re: sortable lists

You really have to stop duplicating posts. you have duplicate postings in the freelance room also.

You would have to get his script. customize it to your needs and insert it in an html box or a javascript box in bv.

This requires that you are able to follow their instructions and code your images into their script.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: sortable lists

oh ok i have used little scripts before and had succes. i suppose the real question is if i use html or java script box in blue voda and its ther on the scren for the user how do i link the html or java box to a form submit button.

do i just have a blank form with a submit and the hml or java box on the same page or do the two need to communicate with each other?

Comment

Working...
        X