Gif images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gif images?

Someone please help, i have the website builder, but i need assistance, i copied a gif image, and tried to place it on my website, but it doesnt work! It just shows up as a regular picture, can some one please help!

Re: Gif images?

You have to import into the webpage in BlueVoda and publish using BV also.

Try doing the above and republish the page.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Yeah i tired that bro, i placed it on a page in my website, and then i previewed it in my browser, and it can out as a regular picture! Also can you tell me how to make videos downloadable?

Comment

publish and previewed are two different things :) some things wont work when previewed but will when publish, but testing it out .. should show up in previewed or least the blinkie i had did umm cant say what you did wrong anless you saved it as a jpg or made a shape and put the image as a background , then it wont work.

edit: as for video thing i dont know i'm still learning myself.
        www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

so what should i save it as?

Comment

Originally posted by mark143 View Post
            Yeah i tired that bro, i placed it on a page in my website, and then i previewed it in my browser, and it can out as a regular picture! Also can you tell me how to make videos downloadable?

Goto this forum and check out the threads.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

you should leave it as a gif its for trans background pictures and moving ones
              www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Make sure you saved it as an animated gif. If it just a gif file then it won't do anything,but if it is animated it will move as it should.

km5tq
                GOD BLESS AMERICA!
                www.jewelsheritage.net
                Cunningham-Staggs-Brown-Moore-Bristow-Jackson..just a few I'm researching

Comment

I have never had that problem uploading through the image button, then browse, pick the picture you like from the folder on your pc. Then hit enter. Stretch to size needed.

Finish your page, and publish. Same with gif., jpeg, png. etc. etc. images.

Hope this helps.
                  Jon

www.similkameen-okanagonshopping.com

"Challenge all policies and procedures regularly."

Comment

Working...
                  X