wisconsin classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wisconsin classifieds

hi, my name is frank, i am in the process of creating and opening up a wisonsin online classified website...www.infiniads.com , i believe this will simplify the way us Wisconsinites search classified listings over a more large area of coverage, and it is cheaper than newspaper classifieds...check now, check later...site is non operational at this point in time, but will be available soon. Hey, any comments or suggestions for layout or first-impression comments would be GREATLY appreciated . have a good day!!
    f R A n K IiI infiniads******.com
    www.infiniads.com -wisconsin classifieds..work in progress..

Re: wisconsin classifieds

Hi Frank,
    Know what you mean brrrrrr. We've just had our first coupla inches of the white stuff (not that it ever gets colder than -10 here!).

You're off to a good start. I don't think you need the animated gif's over your title shot - cheapens it a bit. Your business name doesn't stand out too much in that font and on the car. But the buttons look good, like the white, like the car and like the image at the top. Keep up the good work!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: wisconsin classifieds

amanda- thanks for the reply, i appreciate it, building a website is such a puzzle and sometimes some things get a little overlooked..lol... the animations are a bit "cheap", I agree, the green font on the front of the car is a little low key, i agree. I will brighten it up a bit, I just didn't want to drown anyone in the site name, but a little for noticeable would be a good thing, also, another ?- all the pages I have, are mirrored from the first, less the information or page titles. Do you think that the initial look of the index page will be fluent when viewed on all pages?... again thanks for the reply, i appreciate it...
      f R A n K IiI infiniads******.com
      www.infiniads.com -wisconsin classifieds..work in progress..

Comment

Working...
      X