Upload Image with Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload Image with Forms

Can anyone tell me when you add an upload button to a form, and someone uploads an image, where does it go? I want people to be able to send me images via a form, but when I tried it myself, the e-mail comes without the image. Is it possible to do this so that the image arrives attached to the e-mail, or do I need to use something other than a form?

Re: Upload Image with Forms

The file is uploaded on the "uploads" folder on your site, and then you can download it either using FTP or directly opening it in your browser (then saving it on your computer).

In the email you SHOULD receive a link to the file or image.

If you don't, you probably have not named the upload field properly.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      The file is uploaded on the "uploads" folder on your site, and then you can download it either using FTP or directly opening it in your browser (then saving it on your computer).

In the email you SHOULD receive a link to the file or image.

If you don't, you probably have not named the upload field properly.
      Brilliant, thanks. When I named the field it came through with a link, its easy when you know how!. Just another small question. Would anyone be able to upload something nasty via this method?

Comment

Cerainly. This is wht the processor adds a randomly generated prefix to the file name, so the hacker will not be able to trace the file.
        It is your duty to look well at the file name, before clicking on it in the mail, to make sure that this is NOT a .php or .exe or .js file, or any other type of executable file that could harm the server and your computer.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X