Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a 'Job Search Form' how??

Hello

My business is a labour hire and recruitment agency, so what I need is to do is build a form that job seekers can select certain criteria of what work they are looking for ie. full time/part time, location, position etc and when they hit the 'submit' button, they get a list of all the available jobs fitting their criteria.

And is there a way that when I post a new job vacancy to my website that it can automatically generate a reference number for the new vacancy for job seekers to use when applying for the job?

Assistance would be appreciated.
    Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
    www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Re: Creating a 'Job Search Form' how??

Yes, it is quite possible, but requires a php/MySQL driven script. BV can only be used for the visual part of such a site.

However, such a script, depending on your requirements, requires quite some time (and money, if you give the job to a freelancer).

There are LOTS of ready made scripts on the net that will do what you want and even more, at modest prices (from $100 - $300) so i suggest that you first have a look for such a script. Only if you see that they don't fulfill your requirements you should ask someone to do it for you (or, alternatively, start learning php/MySQL to do it your self)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

So if I learn about php/MySQL I am able to do it in BV?

And where do I go to learn about it, does BV have any tutorials?

What about Form Maker Pro 4? Would that contain anything helpful?
      Rowena

Comment

Originally posted by TheLink View Post
        So if I learn about php/MySQL I am able to do it in BV?
        Yes, i do many applications in BV lik ethis. However it might take you months before you learn php/mYSQL to the necessary extend.

And where do I go to learn about it, does BV have any tutorials?

What about Form Maker Pro 4? Would that contain anything helpful?
        No, BV is not about php and MySQL, Google "Free PHP Tutorials" and you will gind hundreds of online ones.

Form Maker Pro is just another form processor. I don't have enough experience with it, but i don't think it can do anything near what you need.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok, thank you for your assistance.
          Rowena

Comment

Working...
          X