Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm new at website building, and I'm shopping around, so please bear with me. My son has a video gaming forum on one of those free sites. I bought him a domain and want to help him set it up. Here are Questions as follows:

1. Does your hosting support multithread forums?
    2. If so, can the data from the original forum be copied over to the new domain?
    3. If we make changes to the site, are there additional charges to do that when uploading to ftp?
    4. At a latter date can we use the website builder software to add affiliate links and shopping carts?
    5. Would "mywebsite.com" name stay the same if we use you hosting, or would it change to something like "vodahost.mywebsite.com"?
    6. Does the hosting fee have to be paid yearly, or can it be monthly?
    7. How much would this cost to get started?
    Last edited by LR1pper; 06-08-2005, 08:53 PM.

I'm not affiliated with Vodahost, however I can answer some of your questions for you.

1) Vodahost comes with a couple of message forums ready to be installed, much like this forum.

2) Transferring Data is a little tricky, and in most cases depends on the forum you are currently using. What I had to do was download my entire forum to my computer, then upload it to my vodasite.

3) You can do as much uploading as you need, with the hosting fee.

4) Yes

5) Yes

6) I pay monthly

7) http://www.vodahost.com/order.htm

Comment

Thank you! You have helped me tremendously, especially by showing me your website. That helped answer a few other questions that I had. BTW, nice job you did on your site.
      -LR

Comment

Working...
      X