Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My website..what do you think?

Hi everyone

I have always been impressed by the feedback that you all give when reviewing everyone's sites....SO please could you have a look at mine.

http://www.tradecoaching.com

I love bluevoda & I have found it really easy to use and the forum is great to find the answers to any problems that I have had.
    Karen Goddard
    http://seminarboost.co.uk
    The best way to know what events are happening in the persoanl development world

Re: My website..what do you think?

I like the background color, but I think these sort of marketing websites with the different font and different colors are just not working anymore.

It looks like an interesting system, but I would try a different method, these methods just seem unprofessional to me now. With so many scams on the internet, looking professional can go a long way.
    Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Hi Guys
      Thanks for the feedback & I totally agree with the way it looks however I was assured by my internet marketing mentor that this is the way to go ..just shows you there are always different opinions around and as a newbie to selling on the internet it is hard to know who to listen to!

Thanks for the comment re- the survey -I will change it
      cheers
      Karen
      Karen Goddard
      http://seminarboost.co.uk
      The best way to know what events are happening in the persoanl development world

Comment

Yeah, sometimes people want to hold onto something that is moving out the door because they personally like them or it's just the way they know how to do it (such as your marketer).

For example I know my website introduction page is not really "in" anymore but I still want to cling to it... haha! But I may end up removing it.
        Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Hi Karen

Just so you are aware the 2 links on "click here" at the end of the page are not working....that's the one with the offer and the last one.

On the design side I think you have done what I originally did and made the page too wide. It works ok on my browser but fills the whole screen. On others it may well mean the viewer will need to scroll sideways to see everything. Voda recommend a page width of no more than around 985cm and centering the page in the middle.

As others have commented I have seen a lot of these type of sites selling e-books or similar schemes and personally I don't like them either but at least yours does not go on for ever as some of them do!

Good luck

Regards
          Adrian

www.repdomproperties.com
          Regards

Adrian
          www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
          X