Editing the TEXT AREA box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing the TEXT AREA box

Hie guys..Just how do i edit text fonts ..eg, colour, bold, etc..in the TEXT AREA box.. the BV options dont seem to hve this ability..or am i missing somethning..many thnx..

munyawiriassociates.com

Re: Editing the TEXT AREA box

When you double click the text box to allow you to edit the options for fonts colours bold etc appear.
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Drag and drop to highlight the text you want to modify, then use the various tools.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

yea double click the box and go to style , should all be there :) if your talking about the text box from the form.
        www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Oh, right--he probably is.
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

No guys..double clicking lets me edit the whole text body..NOT individual text sections..(am i making sense).. for example..If within a text body which is all aerial and 10 size..I might want to make some sub-headings bolder or different size..Thats where the problem is..

Comment

ooooo you want two different sizes in the same text box???
              www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Highlight the text you want to be different and you can change font colour bold etc just as you would do in a word document
                Regards

Adrian
                www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

that wont work in the form text box , on normal text yea but not the form box. and if there is a way i havent seen it ^_^
                  www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Sorry overlooked the fact you were talking about inside a form. I expect you would need to use the Form Maker Pro, available in the Treasure Box, for things like that but I have never used it so don't know if it is an option there either.
                    Regards

Adrian
                    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

The only way to so this is with a HTML area script. Search the net for a "KFC Rich Text Editor" or "Inova Rich Text Editor". I warn you, this might be complicated for you, and i don't even know if this is what you like.

If you tell us what you need this for, we might be able to suggest a way of accomplishing it.
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                      X