Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with layouts!!

hi all...

im using Amara flash studio and i have made a moving background for part of my page.... i also have a form built through BV... i want the form to sit on top of the flash file!!! ive tryed to send to back of page and stuff like that but it never works...

thanks again

rick

Re: help with layouts!!

Flash elements will always appear/function "on top" of any other page item when adding to a Blue Voda page: you cannot lay other items over it (as to mask any area of the Flash display area), or "layer it" under any other object or script (including iFrames).

That is why it is important to edit/create Flash elements in the precise size required, and this is done in the workpane of a Flash editor itself.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

thanks..

rick

Comment

There is a work around, although there are several issues related to this workaround

Ever been in the situation where you want to put some HTML on top of Flash movie? You've cursed the designers for using Flash, and stated that it is impossible? If that's the case, I'll advise you to reconsider. The solution to the problem is actually very easy. All you need to do is add

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X