How do I post a post in my forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I post a post in my forum

This is going to sound very stupid, but I can't see any way to make a post in my forum. When I click on the link to my forum, it shows, towards the upper left, the link "Moderator Control Panel," which seems to mean that it is only me who will see that page (am I wrong?), and nowhere on the page is a button to make a post. Also, at the bottom, it doesn't say "You can post", etc.
    What do I do?

Re: How do I post a post in my forum

The Moderator's Control Panel is for any person [appointed by you] as a moderator to overseer and control the panel so that Members are kept in check and do not break the rule of the forum.

It has nothing to do with making a new post.

You are asking speculative questions without first trying it out yourself and asking a friend to register as a member and make a post in your forum.

You should goto the phpBB3 forum and check out theri knowledge base.

Every answer is there.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

You are right about the phpBB forums. They answered almost instantaneously and solved the problem. Thanks for your help.

Comment

You are welcome.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X