Landing Page Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landing Page Issue

After a very minor tweek to this page, updating the url it sends to, I get 2 different error messages from 2 different browsers. The url is:

This is my second site and when I first set it up, a friend of mine helped; went through it so fast, I'm sure I missed something. Do I somehow have to connect it to my whoisdalovett.com site when republishing? All I know is when I typed in the url before the update, it came right up and all was fine within.

This is the message from firefox:

Data Transfer Interruped
    The connection to maxxxattractionmarketing.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The browser connected successfully, but the connection was interrupted while transferring information. Please try again.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
    * Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

I get the 404 in IE Apache 2.......

nothing else changed....Hmmmmmmm
    Any ideas?

Dale (mrsmaxxx)

Re: Landing Page Issue

Hi, i would personally delete the pages below in your cpanel & start again with making your 1st page named as just index Then the link to this will be http://www.maxxxattractionmarketing.com

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Landing Page Issue

Thanks Chris....works great! Now I can unpause my PPC's...When I get rich, remember me cause you helped!
      Dale

Comment

Working...
      X