Puzzle promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle promo

Hi,i want to used a puzzle promo on my site.When i try the puzzle on my home comp,it generate as its supposed to but as soon as i transfor it via FTP,i have an .exe at the end which when i click on it onmy site,it ask me to save it or run,just like if i was downloading a software.
    Is there a way to publish it without the .exe?

Thanks in advance,
    Musc3!!!

Re: Puzzle promo

Would have to know what it is and where you got it. I made a simple game for some little kids to play, but it can't be done live on a site, it has to be downloaded. There are games that can be played live, however.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

A .exe is an executable file that must be run on the users computer, it can't be run through your website. The user must select to download or to run it (which is basically temporarily downloads it to their computer, it is automatically removed when end the process). Also keep in mind people who use macs or run linux OS's cannot run a .exe file without a windows emulator.

There are applications that can be run both on your computer as well as on your website. These can be a java *****t or a flash file.
      There is no way to convert a .exe to these formats, you would have to find one.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi,so it is common to have the .exe,the reason i wanted to use the puzzle promo was because after they complete the puzzle,they click on the link at the bottom that brings them to a form that they fillup for a contest.

I took the puzzle promo at http://www.tibosoftware.com/jigsaw-puzzle.htm .

Where could i find a puzzle without the .exe?

Any help would be gladlly recived.

Thanks in advance.
        Musc3!!!

Comment

Working...
        X