This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to roundcube

I was using roundcube for a while. But now it has gone from my webmail so i have to use horde.
    Has this happened to everyone or just me?
    Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Re: What happened to roundcube

OMG! Upgrades translate into better technologies and services available, so what is the point?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The problem is if you had your address book saved in roundcube, it is not in horde. They better put roundcube back up. It has caused me a major financial headache.

Comment

Even if they put it back up at YOUR DEMAND, you still would not retrieve your mail list.

Its your responsibility to BACK UP crucial business information. If you didnt, thats on you!

Its not the responsibility of ANY hosting to keep records for your business. At any time servers MIGHT fail, information become unrecoverable just like the hard drive on your computer.. so always always back up your files if they are CRUCIAL FINANCIAL or just important to you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

They could have warned us
          Simple Video Production Liverpool - Website video's, corporate video's, event filming, music video's, viral's, motion graphics & 3D animation

Comment

I agree, they could of warned us. Its stupid.

Comment

Working...
            X