Firefox- tabs on website problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox- tabs on website problem

I am having an odd problem this morning - when I open the site in Firefox, all the tabs are active. But after clicking on the 'Lines' tab, only the last two remain active. If I click on one of those, the other tabs are active again. Do not have this problem in IE. (now THERE'S a switch, LOL)
    Any idea what's going on? A Firefox internal issue? Can someone check for me to see if it is just me having this problem? Thanks!

Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Re: Firefox- tabs on website problem

Hi Debbie,

Latelty I am having problems with my own webpages when viewed with Firefox. I cant resolve the problem no matter what I do.

I have since switched back to using IE* and Opera which displays my webpages correctly.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Are you having the same problem? It's very wierd - just started this morning. I hope someone can stop by with a clue to what might be going on. It is only when i click on the 'lines' tab that the others freeze up.
      Debi
      DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

The reason your menu isn't working is that you have a text box that covers all but the last two menu buttons. You hit enter a couple times to move the text down, even though there is no text there, the html element is still that size.

Just remove the line breaks in the text box for this text

"Click on the manufacturer's logo to open their websites in a new window, or click on one of the links at the left."

And just move the text itself lower and it will solve the problem.

You may want to download a firefox addon called firebug. Its a very powerful debugging tool that I consider invaluable.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Watdaflip - Yes, you are absolutely right - problem solved! Thanks much for helping the blind to see! ;) Off to check out firebug....
          Debi
          DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Working...
          X