affilate programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• affilate programs

what is the best way to start with ads on your web site?
    "Life gets in the way of Living"
    -Walter Moran

http://www.successwithfocus.com

Re: affilate programs

it depends on many factors,

Comment

You can go as big as a virtual "mall" to having a specific page somewhere within your site to display your "Partners," "Affiliate Providers," or even "Recommeded Providers" depending on how you wish to pose your relationship: are you extending an invitation to a loyal clientele, or "selling" them an opportunity to make you some money? Hmmmm. It's the difference between "Oh, by the way - shop this store, would you?" and the more productive "I am proud to present for your consideration our Preferred Affiliates who are also committed to your complete satisfaction!" See what I am trying to illustrate? Posture....either you are making it, or breaking it. Produce, or reduce. etc.

If you hold a place of prestige before your audience (mind you I say audience..), more likely than not they will make at least one effort to share your experience (whatever that might be). If you present 'trusted affiliates' to those who already have invested confidence or merit in you, then you should explain by describing benefits to them for their participation: i.e. saving money, worthy of reliability, best service, etc.

Actually presenting them in your site in an organized and communicative manner in the fashion that evolves from this planned presentation is quite self-defining. A mall, a listing (like the classifieds), as margin promos/ads (like you see on your internet providers logon page), or as a section reserved for private consideration based on status recommendation.

It's your choice.
      Whatever your choice, however, maintain a professional effort from start to finish on behalf of your esteemed "partners".....if you intend to retain them.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Just noticed that you have not spelt 'remember' correctly on your home page,

cheers

Dave
        Dave

Law of Attraction Books
        Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
        Reiki Books

Comment

Which/whose home page, Dave??
          (and "spelled" is normative in the US...are you in Europe?)
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X