X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at what I found 2.

Hi All,

There has been a lot of queries regarding protection of PDF documents and pdf ebooks.

Your problems are solved whith this.

allows you incredible flexibility-and power! Power to protect what's yours, what you've worked your tail off to achieve! Here's what it allows you to do:
    • Track the use of your product. With the magic of IP-tracking technology, you'll know exactly how many people are using your product, where they got it from, and whether they've paid for it!
    • Collect information on your buyers. Your customers register their new product by submitting their name and email address. License codes are automatically generated and immediately provided to your customers so they can use their product. A record is created for you with the customer's name, email address and license code.
    • Contact unauthorized people using your product. You can give them a chance to do the right thing and pay for it, or simply deactivate their copy!
    • Disable a buyer's copy of your product when he/she obtains a refund. No more free rides at your expense! (Wouldn't it be great to see the look on their face when they realize their something-for-nothing scheme didn't work?)
    • Set expiration dates for your product. This is a great feature if you charge a monthly fee. For instance, you could offer a free trial, and if the payment isn't submitted by the time the free trial offer expires, you can make the product inaccessible!
    As you can see, ____ GUARD Pro is much more than a simple file and PDF security system! It is your silent partner that will protect PDF's while watching over your business's digital inventory-not just while it's on your "premises," but long after it's out the door and subject to more thieves and threats!

Goto this link..................... and see what I mean.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Re: Look at what I found 2.

Good Stuff
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Very interesting, thanks for this!
      Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Thanks for that!!! I was thinking about eBook to sell and was wondering about programs like that. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Yes I have looked and have solved all problems. I am grateful very much!
          streaming movies

Comment

Working...
          X