Problem with pictures and background publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with pictures and background publishing

My pictures, links, background, and just about everything is not showing up on the webpage after publishing. I tried Firefox on Mac and IE on Windows.

I read some of the other entries on this problem and my file names do not have spaces in them. And I put the www. in front of the address too and no change.

Domain: ebusinessbeltway.com

I am a newbie and this is my first site so please don't get too technical.

Thank you,
    carol

Re: Problem with pictures and background publishing

hi carol
    when you have finished your page have you previewed them and also make sure you have got the right folder then re publish hope this
    helps graham

Comment

Yes I previewed them and they looked good. As far as folders, I'm not sure if I have anything in the right folders. The tutorials touch on this subject but not in depth like I need.

Can someone tell me where my pages should be located? (the path) and where my pics should be? And this doesn't address the background and links. The background is from VH but that's not showing up either. Click on the link in my first post and you'll see.

Comment

hi carol
        ive had the same problem i keep all my photo's and logo on a mem stick i had a problem like that when i published there were no photo's showing i found out if i put the mem stick in they would show up

Comment

hi carol
          ive been on your web site and when you right click on your photo's and background and go into properties it says not created also there is no size
          and no size that tells me that its not published properly
          as a example open my website sodaowls.com and right click on a photo and go into properties and you will se what i mean

Comment

Thank you everyone for your help. I figured out the problem....when I went to publish, it said "publish html files only". So then I clicked on "publish all files" and it worked! click on the link and check it out. I'm still building it but I wanted to at least get it online.

Comment

Working...
            X