X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know?

getaliving.com
    Troy Dobson
    So I now have experianced linking all the way through to Pay pal.
    1) My product is stored in a file on my site and I have indicated that the customer should recieve it when they purchase the sku. Does that mean that once through paypal that they will be sent back to download the pdf file?
    2) If that is true how can i tell it will happen with out creating a completely different paypal account to fake the thing out?
    3) I have looked into paypal's developer site and even set up a sandbox file. They tell me in order to set up a test I need to put some html language on my page where my product is. So far I'm not sure how to add outside html into the middle of my page. Any ideas

Thanks as always

Re: How do I know?

Please clarify: your product is a PDF file that they should be able to download as soon as they have paid for it? And your cart is configured to take one purchase at a time, or more purchases?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes it is a pdf and i hev set it up so they should be able download it from my site as soon as they purcahse the sku.
      In regards to your second ? I don't know it looks like they could purchase items. And if they did the products don't all come directly from my web site. But from an affilite site.

Comment

If you are only to sell one item at a time, the easiest solution for you would be to have a PayPal "Buy now" button in your page. As soon as they pay, they will get redirected to a specific page in your site, where, together with a Thank you message, you will provide them with a link to the PDF file, so they click and download. Of course the link page must NOT be in your menu bar, it must only be accessible through Paypal.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thankyou for that info.
          to clarify on the shopping cart: edit product
          Can i make the assumption that if i enter the pdf file in the box marked
          "purchase of this sku allows your customer to download the following file"

That when they are done paying paypal will send them back to download that file. Is this right place to put that to acheive results

Comment

Originally posted by dobson41
            Thankyou for that info.
            to clarify on the shopping cart: edit product
            Can i make the assumption that if i enter the pdf file in the box marked
            "purchase of this sku allows your customer to download the following file"

That when they are done paying paypal will send them back to download that file. Is this right place to put that to acheive results
            I'm not sure i understand what you are saying. If you have already built and published the pages, plese provide the URL so i can see what you mean
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X