Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navaldesign - need your assistant please

Hi Naval

I have just been reading through all the posts in the FormMaker Pro thead and many people have had the same problem as me with not being able to install, getting error message;

Template Error: set_root: tpl is not a directory.
    Halted.

I have read all the answers and followed them, I did as you advised me before and manually changed all the folders, files, sub folder, sub file to 755. They are in my public.html so what is wrong. I have downloaded and re-uploaded the files twice because you mentioned before that some files are missing.

What files? How do I know which ones? Where do I find them to replace them? How do I find the missing files?

Please please please help me, I am tearing my hair out here.
    Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
    www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Re: Navaldesign - need your assistant please

I have advised you a piece of free software for uploading the files. I can't know which files are missing.
    Entirely delete the FMP folder on your site, and using the software i advised you, drag / drop the entire ffmp folder from your computer to your site. Then repeat the installation.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Navaldesign - need your assistant please

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      I have advised you a piece of free software for uploading the files. I can't know which files are missing.
      Entirely delete the FMP folder on your site, and using the software i advised you, drag / drop the entire ffmp folder from your computer to your site. Then repeat the installation.
      Sorry, I didn't recall seeing the software you advised me to download so I went searching for previous post and found it. Downloaded it ok and went through the install process. So everything great. Thank you very much and sorry to have bothered you.

Hardly think it was worth all the headache, I dont know what everyone is raving on about.

A new lesson learned.
      Rowena

The Link Dental Personnel
      www.thelinkdentalpersonnel.com

Comment

Working...
      X