Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck!

Hi All,

I really need help, I can't get hyperlink to work at all.
    What happens is: everytime i put the http address in and click ok all my text goes blue and is underlined. I have done what the video says but god knows what i'm doing wrong............................please can anybody help me, i have been trying to sort this problem for two days...............arrrggghhh never tried to do this before and i am at the stage of giving up...........................

Thanks

Sara
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: Stuck!

When hyperlinking, you need to select only the text that you want to be the link and it sounds like you're somehow selecting all the text in the area. As an example, if I write a sentence that says, "This is a great time to visit our gallery", and I want the word gallery to be the link, I'll hold my mouse in front of that word, hold the left mouse button and drag the cursor across until the word is highlighted. While that word is highlighted, I go to the hyper link tool to add the relevant url, target and so on. Link styles can be changed in this area as well, so if you don't like the simple but popular blue underlined link, you can create something different.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
    X