Renaming Forum index page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renaming Forum index page

hey guys i'm trying to rename the "Index page" description that shows at the top of my browser and change it to read something else.

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

I tried to use my ftp, click on my forum folder, chose languages/en/common.php and could not find the file name "index page" there.

I already changed the title description in the forum admin panel to read "irish dating forums" so i really need to remove the index page title instead.

Anybody help?

Re: Renaming Forum index page

So anybody know how i can rename the index page file to whatever i want? I was also wondering why my forum wasn't getting enough traffic, anyone got some ideas how i can get lots of traffic to my forum?

Comment

You dont want to rename the index file.. you want to TITLE It and that would be done in your forum settings. If you rename the index file your forum will cease to function.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey Jay,

Are you referring to renaming

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

to something else as Karen has understood you to mean?

Or are you wanting to change the text in the breadcrumb where it says "Board Index" to be something else (or similar bits of text on different areas of your forum?

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X