Opinion on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on website

Hi, I've been using BV for about 3 years, I recently had to re do my entire website because I lost all its files on our computer after our house fire last year, we are back home now, and the website has a fresh look. I run a website for a local Pony Club my family and community is involved in.

I had it more decked out before with a photo page and such, but thought I'd start slow and get the hang of it again... Can you tell me what you think so far?

The Address is www.nwspcca.com

P.S.: Does anyone know of a nicer free hit counter that doesn't say "Free hit counters" on it, that would be kinda "streamlined" with the colours and simplicity and "boldness" of the site? I had a nicer one before, but it wasn't on the site i got it from anymore :'(

Thanks!

Re: Opinion on website

Nice simple easy to navigate site, I find the bold font used on the home page a little hard on the eyes though. It will be nice when you add some pictures too.
    Glad your back home and recovering after the fire, we had some terrible bush fires here in Australia recently, so devastating for those involved.
    Good luck :)
    Sarah

Comment

Hi, bit on the wide side for a standard monitor & getting side scroll at 1100px wide. Ditto with the last with comments on it being a bit hard on the eyes.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks!,

the width fits widescreen monitors. (I do the site on my laptop), not sure how to fix it, except making everything smaller and changing the width porperties... and Copperplate font was the most bold and western looking...

Comment

hi. looks a little wide but it looks good. I suggest posting it on the website review section of the forum that is what it is for and you might get mores reviews on it if you put it there.

good luck.
          $T3V3

Comment

Originally posted by steve-d View Post
            hi. looks a little wide but it looks good. I suggest posting it on the website review section of the forum that is what it is for and you might get mores reviews on it if you put it there.

good luck.

Thanks, couldn't find the review section until you mentioned it, but I got enough opinions anyway, Thanks Alot Everyone! :D

Comment

Working...
            X