Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Hallo,
    I need your help because I try to insert and copy text from Microsoft Word but I cant find the way

Re: help

Originally posted by irenevoice
    Hallo,
    I need your help because I try to insert and copy text from Microsoft Word but I cant find the way
    Highlight and copy the text in Word.
    Then go in BV, click on the text tool, and paste the text you had copied from word.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

no that dosent work Ill tell you what to do exactly 1-open windows in a smal fram
      2-open word in a smal window then hilght the text that you want to past
      3-point ur mous to the text and hold your rihgt muse boton and drag it in to the bv it work 1000%

Comment

spikey : it has always worked and it still works. Draging from one window to the other does (as internal functions) excactly this: it copies and it pastes.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

did you open a text box in BV page ? and put the text in that
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
          X