verifying links problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• verifying links problem

Hi i have published all 6 of my pages repeatedly, but only the index page shows, i tried to verify the links which on the other 5 pages say url not found. following the advice given to another client, to highlight or select the link ( i assume in the verify links box) then to click on the hyperlink icon in the top tool bar. Problem as the icon is not useable, what should i do now please? domain name is akhal-tekespain.com can someone take a look please. Thanks for any help, Jll
    sigpic

Re: verifying links problem

Hi Jill,
    most of the links look fine, the only thing I found was that you were missing the www. in the application link.

Are you sure that you published them to the correct directory? Have you logged on to the FTP manager to verify that the files are there?

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Hi Travlinman.
      Yes all the files are in ftp manager as public_html, were you able to see any of the other pages? sorry i dont understand which is the application link that is missing the www.?
      Any more advice please? Thank you ,Jill
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Jill, sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I can not remember in the past, but today I could not see any other pages.
        The application page (http://www.akhal-tekespain.com/application.php) is missing the www.
        If your contact us page has a form on it you should save it as .php not html...change this in your page properties

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
        Aguycanbeachhostel
        Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Originally posted by j.pag View Post
          Hi i have published all 6 of my pages repeatedly, but only the index page shows, i tried to verify the links which on the other 5 pages say url not found. following the advice given to another client, to highlight or select the link ( i assume in the verify links box) then to click on the hyperlink icon in the top tool bar. Problem as the icon is not useable, what should i do now please? domain name is akhal-tekespain.com can someone take a look please. Thanks for any help, Jll
          not sure what you mean that the icon is not usable but on the other hand, if you are using a menu bar you do not use the link icon...watch the tutorial on linking again.
          The link is in the properties of the menu bar; link each button individually.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
          Aguycanbeachhostel
          Comunidad Aguycan Beach

Comment

Hi Jll,

First always provide us with the url to your website so we can check.

If verify link in your tools is not useable; my suggestion is download the new BV 11.0 and install it over your existing Blue Voda and re try again to verify your links.

If you had done s already, then reinstall BV again.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X