Owner and builder of paralleltime.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner and builder of paralleltime.com

Hi there! I am hesitant to include any of my personal passwords or access account information this way because I see that this shows on the public forum questions submissions people have entered seeking assistance and that means anyone can access anyone's accounts at VODAHOST. I've seen this in a number of forum questions being placed before you people. This does NOT make any practical sense to me. How can it?

Anyway, on a another note, the website paralleltime.com works fine in all aspects except a few links which I have still to build pages for; but I've explained these few links will be available soon. This site is being further developed for a new book publishing company and I have built the Visitor Comments And Contact Information E-mail (Button) that takes a visitor to the comments page. Here they can type in the window anything they wish and their personal contact information and hit SEND or (Submit) This immediately take them to the "SUCCESS" page to let them know their e-mail was correclty received.

THIS ONLY WORKS IS I USE MY OWN PERSONAL E-MAIL address rlemriel******.com (Firefox Browser) in the Form field on my Visiotor Comments page.

It DOES NOT WORK (and I've seeen another person stating this same problem on the FORUM) if I put into the form field the e-mail address I created via THE CONTROL PANEL at VODAHOST which is rsl@paralleltime.com

If this is used in the Visitor Comments page this takes a visitor to the "SUCCES" page alright; but no e-mail reaches my web mail account at VODAHOST.

I tried the following experiment to see if this would do it and it did with the exception of an ERROR message coming up with the arrived e-mail as follows: rsl@paralleltime.com/mail if I add /mail to this e-mail name the e-mail gets to my VODAHOST web mail account with the "ERROR" message saying that the e-mail was INCORRECTLY ROUTED and that you cannot use /mail at the end of your e-mail address of rsl@paralleltime.com

I don't get this. I would prefer to get Visitors to send the an e-mail address that is actually at VODAHOST first so I can see them and respond from rsl@paralleltime.com - a derivitive of my domain name paralleltime.com

This only makes good buisiness sense.

Can you folks assist me with how to get this working. I can't find any answer on the Forums for this problem and no Tutorials that I have discovered talk about this difficulty at all.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

R. Scott Lemriel

Re: Owner and builder of paralleltime.com

Yep,

It works only with email that your Internet Service Provider gave you.

It does not work with the webmail you created with your cPanel.

Thats how it works. You win some you lose some lol.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X