Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• completed form not returning all data to email

Hi

I have been through the items already listed on here and cannot find the answer.
    When a customer completes my survey, the data should return to my email (i have the properties set to multipart/form-data) But what is happening is I am only getting the first and the last question returned.
    - all questions are in the grid
    - I have saved a php

not sure what else to look at - please help (i know it will be something simple - always is!)
    cheers
    Karen

www.tradecoaching.com/tfygsurvey.php
    Karen Goddard
    http://seminarboost.co.uk
    The best way to know what events are happening in the persoanl development world

Re: completed form not returning all data to email

Actually, NOT all of your fields are inside the form boundaries:

"Age"
    "Trading status"
    "Employment"
    "Trading experience"
    "Knowledge"
    "What do you want to know?"
    "Location"
    "forex"
    "sharestrade"
    "personaldev"
    "indices"
    "onetoone"

are outside the form.

Sometimes, especially if you have FIRST created them and THEN stretched the form to cover them, they might seem being inside the form, but they can actually be outside it (they might be UNDER the form).

Solution: Click and drag these fields inside the form, until you see the form outline become blue. This indicates that the field has become part of the form. Save, Publish, and Refresh your browser before testing

You should also change the radio buttons to checkboxes. Radios are used for alternative options (which is not your case)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks naveldesign
      now works perfectly ! thanks for your time
      Karen Goddard
      http://seminarboost.co.uk
      The best way to know what events are happening in the persoanl development world

Comment

Hi navaldesign hope you can help me too. I thought your advice to life.starts was a solution to my issue but evidently not. This is what comes in my email after I test my form: Values submitted from web site form: and nothing else.

I changed the form setting to the multipart/form-data option and still no results emailed. I moved the form to the front of my questionnaire... after saving and publishing you could not enter data in the fields. Still do not see any blue line either.

Would appreciate any other suggestions you can offer.

Karen

Comment

This means that you have the fields UNDER the form.
          Right click the form, Move to Back, make sure the form area covers all the fields, then move each field a couple of pixels, using the mouse, until the form border become bluish.
          Save, Republish, Refresh before testing.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have done everything i have been advisedto do, my for just won't submitt. For some or the other reason my success and error page have been published as php files. please advise. i have been struggling for days now. What am i missing. Do i need to set an action on the submit button. i have all the values set as told www.glimmerinternational.com

Comment

Your form encoding type must be changed to multipart/form data.
              Your fields are un-named, each one must have its own name. The visitor's email fiield MUST be named "email" (case sensitive)
              Remove the "onclick" event you have associated to your page body, it conflicts with the submission!
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X