X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what version PHP??? shopping cart insert vodahost

Hi there.

Once again thank-you for the great job.

I need to insert my coffeeshop shopping cart into my host. the developers asked me what version PHP i'm using on the server vodahost...

To use Shopping Cart Creator on your Windows or Linux server, you must have PHP 4.4.7 or higher, cURL 4.3 extensions, and PHP sessions enabled

I use windows...

keep up the good work and till soon.

Gary

Re: what version PHP??? shopping cart insert vodahost

Most VH servers have php 5.2.X and curl enabled, sessions are enabled so you should have no issues.
    However, if you want to make sure, copy this code in Notepad:

<?
    phpinfo();
    ?>

Click on Save As, for File type select All files, and save it as phpinfo.php

Upload it on your site with FTP and run it in your browser (type http://www.yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php )

It will display your php version settings.
    The php version is displayed on top.
    Scroll down to see if curl is enabled.

After you are done, delete this file from the server.

Please note that Shopping cart creator has its own templates, and it is rather difficult to give it the same look as the rest of your site
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X