Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• added lots more

Hi all,
    Have been beavering away with BV`S massive software and hopefully making my site better,what do you think so far.
    Jay
    www.orlandomouseworld.com

Re: added lots more

Wow Jay - you've certainly been hard at it! My feedback is aimed at being constructive and is not intended to cause offence in any way :o)

Overall it's looking great - really welcoming and colourful. I found the links a little difficult to find and then use - sometimes they changed colour, other times I couldn't get my pointer to hit the spot (MGM Studios on Magic kingdom page and Magic Kingdom on home page). I think I'm a little too used to looking for buttons. Lol. But all the ones I tried worked properly. The info pages are nice, with lots of info and interesting pictures. I found the home page a little busy and didn't quite know where to look (prob why I struggled to find the nav links). I still love your title image with those moving stars - it's gorgeous!

You've worked really hard, I know, and it really shows. Well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: added lots more

Hi Amanda,
      Many thanks for taking a look, i appreciate your, as usual,honest and constructive opinion.Will take a look at those areas and see what i can do.
      regards
      Jay
      Jay
      www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Working...
      X