Install Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install Problems

Hi All I have been tring to install oScommerce and each time i try to log in to the admin panel I am faced with this:# $Id: .htaccess 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $## This is used with Apache WebServers## For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to# the AllowOverride configuration## Example:## <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs"># AllowOverride Options# </Directory>## 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet# Explorer browsers#<IfModule mod_setenvif.c># <IfDefine SSL># SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \# nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \# downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0# </IfDefine>#</IfModule># If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the# following Apache configuration parameter# AcceptPathInfo On# Fix certain PHP values# (commented out by default to prevent errors occuring on certain# servers)# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0# php_value register_globals 1 Any help would be aprecitated. I am tring to install this on a sub domain.
    Craftaholic Supplies, The Home For All Your Papercraft Needs.

Re: Install Problems

Please put in a support ticket and request assistance for installing oscommerce.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Install Problems

Thank you Karen i have done that.

very helpful as usually.
      Craftaholic Supplies, The Home For All Your Papercraft Needs.

Comment

Working...
      X